Foot Massager FAQs
Jump to a specific section: Cloud Massage FAQs | Percussion Massage Gun FAQs
How do I use my Cloud Massager?
Check out this helpful video for tips to get started.
Having trouble working your adjustable bar?
The adjustable bar (not a handle) is designed to position your Cloud Massager at the perfect angle for an optimum massage.
- Unplug the plug from the side of the Cloud Massager
- Slide the release button located at the center of the bar in either direction to release the locked adjustable bar. Then rotate it to the desired angle.
Note* The adjustable bar has a built in safety mechanism to prevent it from unlocking during a massage. If you have trouble sliding the the toggle in the center of the bar , simply “jiggle” the bar while sliding your thumb to release the locked bar.
What is the best Shiatsu foot massager?
Cloud Massage’s Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine has revolutionized home therapy with the deep kneading Shiatsu Massage Machine. This massager doesn’t only provide soothing relief for your feet, but also relieves the aches and pains in your legs and ankles.
What are the benefits of a foot, ankle, and leg massager?
A Shiatsu foot, ankle, and leg massager uses an innovative deep kneading technology that provides immense therapeutic benefits for users.
Some of the benefits include:
- Improved blood flow and circulation to your lower extremities
- Reduced inflammation
- Reduced stress and tension
- Increased energy
- Stimulates muscle recovery
Do foot massagers really work?
Yes. Cloud Massage’s Shiatsu Foot Massager has proven the test of time by satisfying countless customers. Our massage machine has received rave reviews and is now one of the highest rated massage machines on the entire market.
What comfort settings does A Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine have?
The Cloud Massage Shiatsu Foot and Leg Massage Machine has 4 comfort settings to help alleviate your aches and pains. These setting include:
- Rolling massage
- Compression therapy
- Sway function to help loosen joints
- Heat function to relieve tension
Is the Cloud Massage Shiatsu foot and leg massager portable?
Yes. This massage machine is portable, which allows you to use it anywhere in the comfort of your home. You can also easily bring it with you while you’re on the go. Our goal was to provide optimal relief for your feet and legs whether you're at home or on the go.
Where can I buy a foot massager?
You can easily purchase and learn more about our products and services on our website.
How do I use my Cloud Massage Shiatsu Foot Massager?
Cloud Massage has created a simple 4 step guide to assist with any questions about use that you may have. Start enjoying the benefits of relaxation and pain relief today!
How does a foot massager work?
Foot massagers work by caressing and kneading your joints and muscles to provide soothing relief for tired, aching feet, ankles, and calves. This relief/restoration process can lead to increased energy, mood, circulation, and much more!
Can you use a foot massager too much?
Each user has unique needs so we’ve provided usage recommendations for the following three levels of discomfort.
- For general discomfort: Simply use the Cloud Massage Foot Massager as needed for 15 minute cycles.
- For ongoing pain: Consider using the foot massager 2-3 times per day. If you choose to use the massager for a third time in a day then it’s optimal to use 6-8 hours into your day or after work.
- Intense pain: May require you to work your way up from low intensity to high intensity. You can also provide extra protection by wrapping additional soft cloths for extra padding.
Percussion Massage Gun FAQs
What is percussive therapy?
Percussive therapy is a massage technique that can help reduce soft tissue pain and aid in muscle recovery. Massage guns help grow and repair your muscles by providing concentrated, rapid, short-duration pulses deep into the muscle tissues. This improves blood flow to the area which can help with muscle recovery, pain relief, and range of motion.
When to use a massage gun for recovery
You can use a massage gun whenever you want to relieve muscle tension, but it's most commonly used before and after workouts for muscle recovery. If used before a workout, you’re helping to “wake up” your muscles and prepare for the workout. If used after a workout, you will be aiding the muscle recovery process.
Can I use a massage gun while pregnant?
*DISCLAIMER* If you are pregnant, always consult with your doctor before using a massage gun or any other therapeutic device.
Most women over the course of their pregnancy will develop some degree of muscular pain, usually in the lower back, and pelvic area. When used with caution, a massage gun can benefit these regions of the body and should be completely safe to use. Always start off with the lowest setting to assess how your body responds.
Again, consult with your doctor anytime you experience pain before deciding to use a massage gun while pregnant.
Where should you not use a massage gun?
Don’t use a massage gun:
- On bony areas
- On musculoskeletal injuries such as sprains and strains
- On bruises or open wounds
- If you have severe or unexplained pain
- Without talking to your doctor if you have arthritis, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia or another musculoskeletal condition
Do massage guns help sore muscles?
Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) can cause muscle soreness for 24 – 72 hours after an intense workout. Studies show that massage guns can be effective in reducing DOMS. By using a massage gun on the sore muscles, you are improving blood flow to the targeted area and aiding in muscle recovery.
What are the benefits of a massage gun?
Many studies have proven that percussive therapy is beneficial for various health conditions and for overall wellness. Some potential benefits of a massage gun include:
- Increased blood circulation
- Improved range of motion
- Increase in athletic performance
- Enhanced mental clarityDecrease in back / muscular pain
- Restful sleep
- Decreases stress and anxiety
- Improved muscle recovery after an intense workout
- Boosts to the immune system
- Increases energy level
Can a massage gun help with muscle soreness from sitting at the computer all day?
A massage gun is an effective way to relieve tension in the muscles that may develop from sitting at a computer all day, typically from a desk job. It’s a great addition for any stress relief package for any person working from home.